Monday, May 19, 2008

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK - LXVI

FINDING TRUTH WHEVER IT MAY BE FOUND - "Religions are always in trouble . . . In adversity they grow honest. It's good for them." From Michner's "The Source"


QUOTE II - "On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to 0." Fight Club

IN OTHER NEWS:

In the "Know News That's Good News" department: Yesterday there was announement that this year the newest Catholic high school in Cleveland, St. Matin do Pours, will be graduating their first class! St. Martin's is an inner city school designed to give promising students of modest means a chance at a great Catholic education.

Fr. F. has taken up the mighty pen again! Read his article here from Commonweal Magazine.

Adoro pointed this out to me. I thought it a pretty funny blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's so cool you quoted both "The Source" and "Fight Club" in the same post! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Awesome article by Fr. F. I hope we get to meet him in July.

CK

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! I've heard similar experiences from a retired Priest whose nephew I work with.
LM

Anonymous said...

Yeah...DO we get to meet Fr. F? That was a great article.

uncle jim said...

I, likewise, think Fr F's article was very good. How do we get it into the hands of the priests we know? We should do that. In fact I'm going to send my 35 year old pastor an e-mail with a link to it.