Friday, December 21, 2007

SUNDAY VIDEO ON TAP XLIV

Need a spiritual boost before Christmas? Here is a minute and a half boost!





IN OTHER NEWS:

Jay announces that Catholic Carnival 151 is up and running!

L.M. sent another link to a religious order that popped up on her radar screen all of a sudden. It looks interesting so I though I would pass it on.

Sparky sent in a nice link giving more informarion about the spiritual motherhood for priests. Just letting you know now that it is a pdf file.

Does this sound cool or what? The Alexandrian is a quarterly online journal of art and thought published from the perspective of Catholic youth in Canada. Their purpose is three-fold:
1. To provide a community for Catholic writers and artists to meet and share ideas;
2. To publish the work of these writers and artists;
3. To engage modern Canadian culture in a dialogue with the rich Classical and Catholic traditions.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Thank you, Father V for the beautiful music. My DH and I needed that after just witnessing a Mass that had more in common with a hootenanny than Catholic liturgy.

Vincenzo said...

"Need a spiritual boost before Christmas? Here is a minute and a half boost!"

I ordered that CD for my friend for Christmas. Beautiful.

Adoro said...

I don't know about spiritua motherhood...but spiritual sisterhood...I can handle that! I think.

That is a cool website - the Sisters - and one of the photos has a portrait of Fr. Ciszek, one of my patrons. Which makes sense, as the portrait is in Shenandoah.

I might keep an eye out for retreats.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ItDrxJk87c