Friday, December 7, 2007

SUNDAY VIDEO ON TAP - XLII

It always seems that it's either feast or famine. There are a host of videos that I'd like to post today, one being stolen from Uncle Jim, but R. B. sent in another one that took the blue ribbon this week:








IN OTHER NEWS:

My sister sent this one in. It is a better rant on the Merry Christmas ban than the usual whining drivel. This guy makes some good points. Click on the red light.

Cara put me in touch with Catholic Greeting. Send a Catholic greeting to someone!

Jay announces that Catholic Carnival 148 is up and running over at Bryan Murdaugh.


Matthew sends his report for the first GK Chesterton meeting along with some pictures here. To read the minutes click on "Report". They are looking for more GKC enthusiasts! Contact Mathew if you are interested at gkcleveland@gmail.com


Lillian Marie sent this note along to let all of you know, "Pilgrims who visit any public sanctuary, shrine or other worthy place dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes may receive (an) indulgence for nine days from 2 February." Those who live anywhere near Cleveland are fortunate as we have a Lourdes Shrine right here!


Finally, the Diocese of Cleveland E-Newsletter reports that the Holy Father has said, "St. Chromatius reminds us that Advent is a time of prayer," said the Holy Father, and that it is necessary to be in contact with God. God knows us, he knows me, he knows all of us, he loves me, he won't leave me." Read more here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was going to suggest Merry Tossmas! I've been celebrating it for weeks! I've cancelled one magazine subscription already for the ridiculous references to the "holiday tree" and "holiday cookies".