Sunday, January 13, 2008

SUNDAY VIDEO ON TAP XLVII

BILL!



And this is just silly but it made me laugh quite hard and thought to share it with you. I watched Star Trek religously growing up and knew every one of the episodes whoever this person with lots of time on his hands sewed together.












IN OTHER NEWS:

Jay announces that Catholic Carnival 154 is up and running!

Here's a shocker! The Diocese of Cleveland E Newletter reprots that the Plain Dealer distorted the Diocese's policy on child abuse policies. Read here.

Also in the DOCEN is an excerpt of the Dec. 30 address given by Basilian Father Thomas Rosica, director of the Salt and Light Catholic Media Foundation, at the Catholic Christian Outreach 2007 Rise Up conference, held in Calgary reminding us that sainthood is not just for the chosen few.

MUSICIANS or otherwise interested persons: I have a church organ from the mid 1800s. It is a reed organ with two manuals and full peddles. It has been changed over from manual bellows to a mechanical system. I was hoping to hang on to it until I got a place of my own and reassemble it and enjoy it but the place where it is stored is losing its patience. (I don't blame them really.) Anyway, the place that I will be forced to store it is VERY BAD for it and if anybody can use it - want it - whatever - I will miss it terribly but much rather see it saved! Some work needs to be done on it. You move it - you can have it.

N.B. I will be on retreat that the Trinity Retreat House most of next. Habemus Papem will take over for the next few days.

6 comments:

uncle jim said...

Go, HP!

Anonymous said...

Have a great retreat, Fr. V! We'll all be praying for you.

Bring it on, HP! :-)

Father Schnippel said...

Fr. V,

Have a good retreat, I'll keep you in prayer. And remember, if you don't go out to look at Long Island Sound, it is at least venially sinful, if not mortal!

(I was there last year, it's a gorgeous place, enjoy.)

Anonymous said...

Another Trekkie fan - The Original Star Trek - overacting at it's best! And it even showed the green lady from The Menagerie...I'm impressed. Of course, nothing beats the Tribbles episode. I used to watch these in syndication through my undergrad...of course had to watch the Trek marathons as well.

I'll be praying for you all when you're at the retreat. Lillian Marie

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a good retreat. I was never a Trekkie, but that "Bill" video is verrrry cleverly done.

JustMe

Anonymous said...

Oh, and.. it'll be good to hear from HP again :-)

J.M.