Friday, November 23, 2007

HAPPY THANKS-GIVING!

Here is a short post to entertain you just a bit before the turkey sends you to sleep.

Making Fiends Thanksgiving special is here! "So much foolishness . . . and such close quarters."

This is weird video and I don't understand it, but it does make me laugh. I don't think it means anything. Warning: If you do not care for insipid mindlessness, avoid at all costs.






And Kay sends in this THANKSGIVING DAY quiz.

On this Thanksgiving Day, O Lord, I ask you to bless all the people who read this blog and inspire them with Your Holy Spirit. Give them a spirit of thankfulness and let them know that I appreciate their visits. Amen

God bless!

8 comments:

Adoro said...

Ahhhh! Candy Mountain! Sh-sh-sh-shunnnnnnn the unbelievers!

I had a DREAM about that insipid place a couple months ago, and it was even worse than you think!


Anyway....Happy Thanksgiving! May your Turkey or Ham be perfect, your potatoes and gravy as mashed (or not) as you like, and your stuffing flavorful. And when you take your post-dinner nap, may you not dream of Candy Mountain.

God bless!

Adoro said...

Oh, and I forgot...I hope you wake up in possession of your kidneys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This year, I'm thankful for stretch pants!

Anonymous said...

Charlotte always reminds me of Bro. Juniper.

And for some reason, I know exactly how Charlie feels. I should be worried, I suppose, but it's NAP time.

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

Habemus Papam said...

That is only the best video EVER! Hey Charlie....
Oh, Fr. V, I'm so happy you finally posted this video.
Have a lovely turkey day...God bless.

Anonymous said...

And I say Sh-sh-sh-shunnnnnnn the Priest for planting that video back in my brain!

And while we are on the subject, what about that horribly compulsive Noah's Ark game from a week ago - although I suppose I should be grateful it cured my Sudoku addiction.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Fr. V!

Lesley

uncle jim said...

and to all of you whom i encounter here regularly, a happy post-Thanksgiving, too

Anonymous said...

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving weekend, Uncle Jim, to you and yours and others here.