Tuesday, November 9, 2010

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK CLXLVIII

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “There is nothing more perilous than becoming used to what’s magnificent.” Pope Benedict XVI

QUOTE II: “People who live next to Niagara Fall never look at it.” Fr. Benedict Groeschel

IN OTHER NEWS:

A couple of people sent this in. I would have liked to have been a part of this! See when they start the guy in the light brown hat in the lower right corner jump!



The Diocese of Cleveland Enewsletter reports, "Friday, November 5, 2010 the Diocese of Cleveland launches new web site - Applications for utilizing social media are included: Last week, the Diocese of Cleveland launched a new web site at the familiar web site address http://www.dioceseofcleveland.org/. This new web site will allow the Cleveland diocese its first opportunity to enter into the social media arena."

Here's a new one from the Skit Guys for Thanksgiving. 3:20


One last bit of news: I was interviewed recently for WCLR, 1040 AM, Catholic Radio for Louisville! The show is a local talk show called His Father's Apprentice with Andy Mangione. I forget when I'm actually going to be up - or if - but keep an eye out for me name to appear in the marque for his show if you are interested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but the Hallelujah Chorus moved me to tears.

Anonymous said...

Me too! I thought I was being strangely emotional. Perhaps I was, but I was not alone.

Anonymous said...

Alright, there's three of us then.