Tuesday, June 14, 2016

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK CCCLI


FINDING TRUTH WHEREVER IT MAY BE FOUND:

The above courtesy of Fr. G. David.

So as it turns out there are TWO baby birds in my flower box, not one.
And this morning mom and one of her kids took off and this little guy is looking at me like I'm supposed to do something.  Am I?  I'm trusting mom to come home.

Ed sent THIS ARTICLE in:  Do you want to know who the next president is?  Ask the Pope.

Chad Engelland, former professor at our Cleveland seminary, sent this in:  "Forgive the mass email.  I just turned 40 yesterday, and to mark the occasion of death's being ever more imminent, I've published with Cascade Books an introduction to philosophy called The Way of Philosophy."  Read more HERE.

On that note we might as well continue with the Philosophy series:


No comments: