Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK CCLXL

FINDING TRUTH WHEREVER IT MAY BE FOUND:  "You will find that you survive humiliation.  And that's an experience of incalculable value."  from T. S. Elliot's, "The Cocktail Party"

QUOTE II:  “A bruise is a lesson...and each lesson makes us better.”  from George R. R. Martin's, "A Game of Thrones"
 
IN OTHER NEWS:
 
My cousin sent me this link to a virtual tour of a beautiful wooden church in Polan that has survived both world wars.  Click here to see it and others.
 
This sent in my G. and S.:  Like the idea of NFP (Natural Family Planning) but find it difficult?  Worry no more!  The is now an app for your phone to help.  (Yes, I am serious.)  Want more information?  Go here.  Other information and materials available here.  Thank you guys.
 
They also sent in this GREAT 2 minute video.  If you are coming to Mass this coming weekend I may be stealing some of it.  See it here.  The video comes from the great site Catholics Come Home which you can find here.
 
Another two minute video was sent in by P.  Thank you!


Sorry there was no post yesterday.  A) It was a busy day and B) nothing funny that I could realy share happened!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That NFP app is nice. I downloaded it last week. The lazy person in me likes that the program analyzes the chart, too.