Saturday, February 10, 2007

DRAUGHT SUNDAY

I work on Sundays so thought perhaps on Sundays I just would share a favorite video found during the week.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON4Xaf5NKKw



Also Leif, who was kind enough to stop by and leave a message, left this little dittle about the picture in the post below. Actually the first part was a bit racy though it made me laugh, but the second stanza is printed because "Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, there will always be laughter and good wine." - H. Belloc - sort of.

But whether Maggie's pony,

Horse or mule,

You're right;

We shouldn't bury

our face in stool!



A little ditty of my own from my seminary days:



"What a preconceived notion of life you carry,"

said the talking dog to the man.

And he look at the dog with shock and surprise,

for he'd not a thing in his hand.


A blessed and restful Sunday to you.

No comments: