Tuesday, December 27, 2016

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK CCCLXXIII

FINDING TRUTH WHEREVER IT MAY BE FOUND:  "Truth is like poetry.  And most people (*) hate poetry."  from the movie The Big Short

QUOTE IIIt ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”  same source by attributed to Mark Twain.

IN OTHER NEWS:

If you were at our Lessons and Carols or the 4PM Christmas Mass you heard this amazing you man play our organ.  But that is only part of the story.  Read more HERE.

Here is St. Sebastian as people started coming in for the 7PM vigil.
This is me trying to remain alert and awake on Christmas Eve.  I just got a text from someone saying, "I think you should keep you Lumber Liturgical look until Easter."  I am inclined that way but my sister is campaigning otherwise.
 Fr. K. got me these glasses.  They should help with the problem noted in yesterday's post.
Pop some popcorn and reserve the television.  Mother Thomas (and I) will air on WVIZ on January 6 at 8:30 p.m! It will also be published online and featured on other Ideastream channels.

Think this is my all time favorite (secular) Christmas carol:


No comments: