Tuesday, October 6, 2015

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK CCCCXXIII

FINDING TRUTH WHEREVER IT MAY BE FOUND:  "For God is not always silent, and man is not always blind."  from Abraham Joshua Heschel's, "God in Search of Man

QUOTE II:  "He who has ever gone through a radical insight cannot be witness to God's non-existence without laying perjury upon his soul."  same source

IN OTHER NEWS:

5 (supposed) facts about Catholics in the United States HERE.

What did the media miss about the Pope's visit?  Look HERE.

 Have I shared this with you? Careful, it will stick with you . . .

A friend of mine joined the Sisters of Life.  Here is a video the put out:



Adam sent this in. It is just interesting.  It is about Origami.  See HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted say a quick thank you. I found your blog when I was trying to hunt down some information about the Church and I've been enjoying reading some of your older posts. It is very interesting (and helpful) getting a priest's perspective on things.

I know priests are very busy these days, so I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write.