Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK CCXXXIII

FINDING TRUTH WHEREVER IT MAY BE FOUND: “Whose ever been saved by a discourse? If they did, God would not have sent His Son in the flesh, He would have sent a memo.” Fr. Peter John Cameron OP

IN OTHER NEWS:

Well, I thought my new Email came up automatically on this site but apparently it doesn’t as some of you have let me know. My new Email, the only one getting thought to me at the moment is FATHERVALENCHECK@GMAIL.COM

The early morning fog was pretty neat the other morning and I just happened to have my camera with me as I walked Sebastian.


Marton Sheen came back to the Catholic faith a while back. Of it he says, "I came back to a totally different church," Sheen said. "I didn't want to come back out of fear or guilt or you know, anxiety over condemnation. I came back out of love and service. I have a phrase that kind of encapsulates it. Mother Teresa drove me back to Catholicism. But (Jesuit Father) Daniel Berrigan keeps me there. I came back to the Church a peace and social justice activist. My actions in social justice, in peace and social justice issues, was a reflection of my faith. The last 30 years of my life have been by far the most difficult and equally the happiest because I became myself." Read more from an article on his new movie "The Way" on the Diocese of Cleveland official site.



My sister sent in this real neat optical illusion.

She also sent this game.  It is completely aggrivating.  WARNING:  Addiction level MODERATE

No comments: