Friday, May 9, 2008

SUNDAY VIDEO ON TAP LXV

HAPPY PENTECOST!
& HAPPY MOTHER' S DAY




IN OTHER NEWS:

Jay is positively giddy over the opening of Catholic Carnival 171!

This is just a nice story about being a good person and how sometimes it comes back as a blessing on you. Cabbies Treated to Classical Violin. Thanks Fr. F.

The Diocese of Cleveland Enewseletter reports five men ordained to the priesthood of Jesus Christ for the Diocese this past Saturday. God bless you Fathers!

Here is a site for various streaming video presentations from the Diocese of Cleveland. Kind of like a Clevelandtube I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! That video is hilarious! But now I'm afraid to answer the doorbell on Mothers' Day! I don't know if it was Mothers Day or birthday, but I once got a special-day call from sailor son.. Collect.. From Paris.

And I will be checking out the Catholic Carnival tomorrow. Thank you for pointing to it.