Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TUESDAY QUOTE OF THE WEEK CCCXX

FINDING TRUTH WHEREVER IT MAY BE FOUND:  "Civilization in its best sense merely means the full authority of the human spirit over all externals.  Barberism means means the worship of those externals in their crude and unconquered state."  G. K. Chesterton
 
QUOTE II:  "Men do not know where their own thoughts come from."  G. K. Chesterton  (From the last meeting of the St. Sebastian Chesterton Society)
 
IN OTHER NEWS:
 
THE FEST is coming to Cleveland again.  Read more here.

Adam sent this in for the 4th of July:
 
This 16 minute video was sent in (Thank you!).  I wasn't so sure about it at first but it caught my attention though it was just playing in the background.  Then I couldn't stop paying attention and was sorry that it ended.  Give it a go!
 

2 comments:

Trevor said...

I'll admit the same happened to me. "It" caught my attention too! You have to watch the video to see.

Sarah said...

It is an excellent story in the video, and it's well told.